Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Madness #2

Thanks to all those that linked up last week to our first Monday Madness!  I thoroughly enjoyed looking at each one of your posts and I have truly been inspired.  If you haven't checked out each post,  you really should.  Come on, there are only 21! 

I had a hard time deciding which ones to feature here, but I have to say these are 4 of my favorites from this week:


Aleacia at Dilly-Dali Art celebrated her daughter's birthday with some belly printing.  I literally laughed out loud when I saw how much fun they had.  You've got to take a look at it.




Ren at Lady of the Arts did some melted crayon art with her boys.  I loved how the boys decided on a design on their own and went with it.  Check out how these turned out!




Amy at One Artsy Mama pulled out some old magazines, gluestick and scissors and her son created this fantastic fall tree collage.


Tracey at Musings of the Monroe Family just finished a fantasitic unit using robots and ended with this fun homemade robot - so cute!
 

If you were featured here this week, go ahead and grab the "featured at" button on my sidebar.


Now on to this week's party!  Art for Little Hands and I would love if you would share something to brighten our day and start our week of on the right foot.  Go ahead and link up one blog post: new or old posts welcome. I will share some of my favorites next week.

Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:
{sorry if you grabbed a button last week and it is no longer working, I had a little technical difficulty ;) }

Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring the belly printing! We did have a blast and now my 4 year old asks if we can do it again, everyday! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely- I was so inspired by all the great links- so flattered that you included my post as a feature- I can't wait to tell the monkeys- they will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- These are all so beautiful! I am loving being introduced to the craft blog world. Beautiful ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I am so honored to be chosen as one of your featured posts!! We have been on the go so much, I'm just getting caught up. Love this though, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...