Friday, October 7, 2011

Spooky Halloween Wreath


This is my easy and quick to make Halloween wreath made from dollar store items - total cost was $6!  To make this wreath you need a 12" wreath base, Halloween garland, spooky crows or other Halloween decoration, an old vinyl record and some scrapbook paper and embellishments.  It was so easy, I just wrapped the garland around the wreath base (I used 3 strings from Dollar Tree), I glued a piece of scrapbook paper (which I have tons of) to the record and hot-glued the wreath to that.  Then I added the ribbon, birds and letter embellishments.  It took me about 30 minutes!



Here's the back view - Have you seen other crafts out there that reuse old records?

Linking to: UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...