Sunday, December 4, 2011

Monday Madness #11

Welcome back to Monday Madness.  We had a lot of fun and clever things linked up last week.  I think the holidays really seem to bring out our most creative side.  Here are a few of my favorites:


Creativity My Passion shared how to make these glittery salt dough ornaments and how to get that glitter to stay on the ornament and not flake off.


Christmas Pack

Living Life Intentionally shared a fun and FREE Christmas printable pack so make sure to hop on over and grab yours.


Happy Whimsical Hearts shared this cute homemade gift her son made for his little sister. I know my girls would be interested in this fun homemade toy.



If you have been featured here go ahead and grab the "featured at" button from my side bar!

Now on to this week's party!  Art for Little Hands and I would love if you would share something to brighten our day and start our week off on the right foot.  Go ahead and link up one (ok, maybe 2 or 3 if it's fantastic) blog post: new or old posts welcome.

Don't worry if you don't have a craft to link up, it can be absolutely anything to help brighten our day!  One of us will be by to comment on your post and each of us will share some of our favorites next week.  I would also love it if you would "follow" me in one way or another. 



Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:


Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.


Don't forget to share some comment love while you are checking out some of the other great posts linked up this week.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our peg people :-) I hope you have a great week! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features! I can't wait to see what's linked up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little peg dolls, and I will have to read on how to get the glitter to stay on the ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have passed the versatile blogger award on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Christmas Pack! I had a lot of fun doing it with my kiddos! I hope LOTS of people can make use of it =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring our glitter ornaments! The kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this linky! Love all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...