Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best of 2011: my kids' favorite and blog hop


2011 has been a wonderfully creative and active year for me and my girls.  Since starting this blog in May, we have all grown so much creatively and had so much fun together doing it.  I asked my two oldest girls what their favorite thing was that we had done this year and they both agreed that making these dollhouses out of shoe boxes was the most memorable:



These were made at the beginning of November and are still getting a fair share of my girls' play time.  If there is one thing that we have learned this year, it has been to reuse and upcycle our junk.

What was your favorite creative activity you did this year?  Be sure to link it up here on this blog hop and check out these other fantastic blogs who will be joining in: 
  

1 comment:

  1. visiting from

    http://morethanabcand123.blogspot.com/

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...